Styling White & Rose Gold with Forever New & The Peach Box

Forever New is one of my favourite Australian fashion labels. Founded in late 2006 in Melbourne, Australia, it is one of the fas...




Forever New is one of my favourite Australian fashion labels. Founded in late 2006 in Melbourne, Australia, it is one of the fastest growing Australian brands, with over 250 stores in ten countries worldwide. The epitome of femininity and style, I always find myself walking out of their shops with a dress or two. The brand draws its inspiration from global trends in art, film, music and theatre, as well as haute couture runway shows in Paris, Milan, London and New York.

Lace Romper c/o Forever New // Accessories c/o The Peach Box







Gorgeous Purple Hair c/o TolIv Salon

 I have more than a handful of dresses from Forever New because their flattering cut and classic designs will never go out of style. This time, I picked out an adorable lace romper from their summer 2016 collection. The intricate lace details caught my eye the minute I stepped into their Vivocity branch and it was then that I knew it had to be mine. I'm always on the lookout for brands with petite sizes (UK size 4/6) and what I love about Forever New's apparel is that they fit my petite frame beautifully. Petite ladies, now you know where to head to!

Pearl Embrace Bangle in Rose Gold & Marc Bale Rose Gold Black Leather Watch c/o The Peach Box

I paired the romper with stunning rose gold accessories from The Peach Box, yet another Australian label that I have fallen in love with. Again, as with most Australian brands, the quality of these pieces is unrivalled and I see myself reaching for these timeless arm candies to up my style quotient day after day. 

Check out their gorgeous accessories at http://www.thepeachbox.com and use my code "reginachow" for 15% off your purchases!

Happy shopping!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...